I knew it wasn’t going to be easy to stay on track with my running schedule while moving out of one apartment and into another across the city. I’m actually surprised that despite the madness I only missed a 4-miler and a 6-miler. Definitely not the end of the world.
- Monday: Just incase I didn’t thoroughly gross you out last week with my non-stop blister talk, I decided to take things to the next level and pop those bad boys with a needle. It was a good excuse to not run. That, and the fact that I hadn’t started packing up my apartment yet.
- Tuesday: When I run on my lunch break, I usually do a loop around a graveyard across the river. That in itself is always a little morose, but today there was an actual burial going on and it was just an all-around depressing run.
- Wednesday: Instead of packing and cleaning before work, I went on this run. It was both a responsible and irresponsible decision. It was also sad. This marked my last run as a North End resident.
- Thursday: Went into moving panic mode. Packed in a blind furry of stress. Ate a pint of Ben & Jerry’s. Felt better about life.
- Friday: Moved out of the old apartment. Contemplated another pint of Ben & Jerry’s. Refrained.
- Saturday: Moved into my new apartment. Movers didn’t show up until 5PM, then they locked their keys in the truck and couldn’t get to the necessary paperwork. Wanted another pint of Ben & Jerry’s but hadn’t figured out where to get that in my new ‘hood yet.
- Sunday: This long, nine-mile run was a great excuse to explore my new neighborhood. I ran around in circles getting lost and loved every second of it.
Follow me on Instagram for more awesome pictures from my runs: @nicoleperr