1. Tied Up Tank • Nasty Gal • $28.00
2. Don’t Stop Get It Get It Muscle Tank • Style Stalker • $49.00
3. Sorry I’m Not Sorry Ms. Jackson Tank • Nasty Gal • $55.00
4. Selfie Tank • Nasty Gal • $42.00
5. Just Do It Signal Tank • Nike • $35.00
6. Billabong Awesome Saucez Muscle Tank • Billabong • $24.00
7. Gray Cutaway Tank • Nasty Gal • $28.00
8. Spiritual Gangster Live in the Sunshine Tank • $48.00
9. Graphic Muscle Tank – Heart Flag • Express • $29.90
10. FOREVER 21 Baad Sheep Muscle Tank • Forever 21 • $12.80
11. WILDFOX Tank – American Lips Cassidy • Wildfox Couture • $59.00
12. The Laundry Room Trust No 1 Tank • $60.00
13. CHRLDR Muscle Tank – Let’s Get Physical • $54.00
My go-to workout getup is a muscle tank with low-cut arm holes showing a hint of my sports bra underneath and a fun pair of leggings. I love that muscle tanks are loose and flowy enough to be comfortable while working out, but also show off a hint of skin—and those guns! (Not that I have “guns,” but hey, I am getting a little better at push-ups…). And I don’t just work out in muscle tanks—I love wearing them during the day and out at night, too! Maybe I’m just going through a tomboy phase, but I think a muscle tank with lacey bralet underneath, tucked into a pair of ripped shorts with some fun shoes is the perfect summer outfit.
Since I like to keep things funky below the belt—relax, perverts, I’m talking about my leggings—neutrals on top are best. I’ve rounded up a few fun, neutral muscle tanks that can play double duty as a workout top or everyday closet staple. Some are stupid (“BAAD” with a sheep), but c’mon…kinda funny, right?
You can shop the tanks below:
What’s your go-to workout outfit?