Other than the year Joe had to get post-MMA-fight hand surgery, the 4th of July is always one of my favorite holidays. For this festive activewear roundup, I tried to choose a good mix of price ranges for the items. A couple are on sale; I have discount codes for some; and others give back to charity. The rest are just cute. 🙂
1. Terez Tie Dye USA Performance Capri Leggings | I have a couple pairs of Terez leggings and might just need to add this fun print to the collection! If you’re new to Terez, you can take 25% off their leggings with the code nicole25. This particular print, however, might be an exclusive for Shopbop (I can’t find them on the Terez site). Luckily the ‘bop is having a sale and you can use the code 25EXTRA for an additional 25%. Not totally sure if these leggings are included in the sale but worth a try! $75
2. Make + Model Freedom Jogger Sweatpants | Cute and affordable–love that! $38
3. K-DEER leggings | Not only is the pattern super cute, but I hear K-DEER leggings are incredibly comfortable (I don’t own a pair myself but have been eyeing them!). This particular design from K-DEER is especially awesome because 5% of sales go to T.A.P.S. $98 long / $88 cropped
4. S’well Love 9oz Water Bottle | I am on an awful roll with losing water bottles every. single. time. I bring them with me to a fitness class. Maybe having a stylish one like this would motivate me to keep better track of my water bottles … $25
6. Sadhana TAPS leggings | These patriotic prints from Sadhana give back! $1 from every purchase goes to T.A.P.S. $80
7. Beyond Yoga Swept Away Open Back Tank | Love the open back! This tank is on sale (and you can get 15% off a purchase if you use the above link). $35.50
8. Fabletics 4th of July Outfits | Fabletics is always reasonably priced and if you become a VIP member you save even more. Love their July collection!
Which are your favorite items?
This post contains affiliate links.