Having rent due tomorrow is actually awesome because it’s keeping my urge to shop Cyber Monday deals in check. If you missed my Black Friday roundup, a lot of those sales are still valid through today, so you can always browse that post as well.
FYI the majority of links in this post are affiliate or referral.
35% Off Bandier
I’ve highlighted Bandier several times on the blog now, but what the heck. Let’s once again round up some of my current favorites in celebration of the 35% off sale. Ignore that the image says 25–it’s just a typo I’m too lazy to fix. The sale is actually 35% off everything.
21% Off Forever 21 with code CYBER21
Forever21 is cheap to begin with, so this is the sale to shop if you want to get a LOT (quantity anyway haha) for a little.
40% Off Crane & Lion + Free Shipping with code CYBERSWEAT40
Shopbop Tiered Discounts with code GOBIG15
Here’s how it works:
- Spend $250+ Save 15%
- Spend $500+ Save 20%
- Spend $1000+ Save 25%
Now I have no business spending $250 on clothes in the first place, so I personally won’t be shopping this sale (ha!), but I’ve had the pleasure of working with Shopbop the past couple months and am obsessed with their activewear boutique. OBSESSED.
20% off Carbon38
If you’re unfamiliar with Carbon38, it’s basically like a Nordstrom of activewear.
Urban Outfitters Tiered Discounts
Here’s how it works:
- Spend $75+ Save $15
- Spend $150+ Save $50
Urban Outfitters actually has a decent selection of activewear. In true UO form, there is also a good helping of their overpriced hipster “vintage” stuff that makes absolutely no sense (you know exactly what I’m talking about!), but their active label, Without Walls is awesome. Think surfer meets yogi meets hiker vibes. So you don’t have to waste your time scrolling through “vintage” forks and other Urban randomness, here are some highlights:
Other Notable Sales
- Nike – extra 25% off clearance with code GETOUTHERE
- lucy – 40% off their 16 best-selling leggings
- Fitbit – $20 – $40 off wearable tech
- Free People – Extra 25% off Sale & 50% off Select Styles | The extra 25% off sale selection is HUGE. I browsed through it and fell in love with like 200 things. The 50% off selection is smaller, but there are some awesome sandals included if you want to invest in next summer!
- Naturopathica – 25% off with code CYBER2015 | I love their skincare products! I’ve used the Argan & Retinol Wrinkle Repair Night Cream and Daily Defense Moisturizer and would recommend both
- Fabletics – 50-70% Off
Fitness Studios Offering Discounts
- Flywheel / Flybarre – 15% off class packages with code FLYCYBER2015
- BURN – huge discounts on class packages
- Recycle – 15% off ride packages with code HOLIDAY15
- Turnstyle – 12 pack of classes for $180
Did you do any Cyber Monday shopping? What’d you get?