This roasted parmesan cauliflower recipe is simple and delicious. It makes for a great side dish but let’s be real, I end up eating the entire batch with my fingers right out of the oven and then I’m not even hungry for the actual meal.
- 1 head cauliflower
- 1/2 c grated parmesan cheese
- 1-3 cloves garlic*
- 5 sprigs thyme
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Prepare the ingredients: Cut florets off the head of cauliflower and cut large pieces in half. Mince the garlic. Remove the thyme leaves; discard the stems.
- Toss the cauliflower, garlic, thyme salt, pepper and oil together on a baking sheet (I just use my hands).
- Bake for 30 minutes, tossing about halfway through.
- Remove from oven, sprinkle on parmesan cheese. Bake an additional 10 minutes.
*I'm of the the belief there's no such thing as too much garlic so I use 3 cloves in this. That being said, I wouldn't necessarily want to make out with someone after eating it if you catch my drift. 😉
Hope you all are having a great weekend! Joe’s family arrives in Boston tomorrow so I’m doing my best to clean the apartment. I despise cleaning though it’s looking like 5 minutes of folding clothes followed by an hour of wandering around the block catching Pokemon. Pretty solid productivity ratio if you ask me…