If you follow me on Instagram, this recipe probably looks familiar. It’s become a go-to for me as the weather has warmed up so I think it’s worth sharing on the blog as well!
This blueberry mint chia seed pudding only requires five ingredients and is the perfect warm-weather breakfast or snack. Think light and refreshing–just enough sweetness without feeling like dessert.
This light, refreshing blueberry mint chia seed pudding is the perfect summertime breakfast or snack.
- 1 cup coconut milk (NOT canned)
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries + more for topping
- 1 banana
- 3 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 heaping tbsp fresh mint leaves (packed)
- Optional: 1 tbsp natural sweetener (honey, agave, maple syrup)*
- Put all the ingredients except the chia seeds into a blender.
- Stir in the chia seeds (you can either put the blender speed setting on super slow or just mix in with a spoon).
- Refrigerate in a sealed container overnight or at least 8 hours.**
- Top with blueberries and enjoy!
*I add the optional tbsp of sweetener (honey is my favorite if you're not vegan) if I use unsweetened coconut milk. Otherwise, I don't feel it's necessary. **Because of the banana in this recipe, you might notice the outer layer of your pudding is slightly darkened when you go to get your pudding out of the fridge the next morning. It's just the banana browning slightly. Stir it up and there won't be any negative taste consequences. That being said, I wouldn't save this in your refrigerator for more than a few days.
Om nom nom.